Marriage Certificate

Enclosures required for applying Marriage Certificate

  • Joint photograph of couple
  • Birth Proof – Age Proof of Both Bride and groom (Birth Certificate/School Certificate/PAN Card)
  • Identity Proof – Identity Proof of both Bride and Groom(EPIC/Passport/Office ID
  • Residential Proof – Residential Proof of both Bride and Groom(Land Docs/EPIC/Electricity Bill/Passport/Bank Passbook))
  • Proof of Marriage – Proof of Marriage(Wedding Photograph or Wedding Card) (If already married)
  • Affidavit – Affidavit of Unmarried(boy and girl) (If still unmarried)
  • Death Proof – Death Certificate of Spouse required if already married
  • Divorce Decree – Divorced Certificate required if already married and separated.


Office of the Deputy Commissioner

Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya
Location : Tura | City : Tura | PIN Code : 794001